Please read carefully our Terms and Conditions
- Submit Registration
- Deposit Funds into your Player Account
- Play @ BingoParadise®!
- Collect your Winnings
- Introduction to the Rules
- Fairness Statement
- Participation Rules
- Restricted Countries
- Limits of Liability and Indemnification Statement
- Bonuses and Promotions Rules
- Sign Up Bonus Rules
- Referral Bonus Rules
- Birthday Bonus Rules
- Chat Etiquette
- Chat Bonus Rules
- Social Networks (FaceBook, Twitter etc) and Forums
- Free Bingo Games Rules
In order to properly register you must provide us with correct information about yourself. By registering as a BingoParadise member and playing our bingo and casino games, you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of the following rules, terms and conditions listed on this page.
Please note that BingoParadise will process payout requests to players using valid information at the time of registration.
We cannot be held responsible for difficulties encountered by players who use incorrect information. In order to properly sign up for BingoParadise you must fully complete our registration form. We require the following information from you:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Your selection of an alias or ‘nickname’ of your choice (this is the name people will see when you are chatting and when you win a game, this is different than your Account ID)
- You DO NOT have to provide us with any financial or credit card information at the time of registration
We recommend that you write down your Account ID and password in a safe place. BingoParadise is not responsible if this information is shared with other users.
|All About…||Submit Registration|
After you have completed the registration form and pressed the submit button BingoParadise will generate a unique Account ID for you.
An email with this information will be sent to the email address you provided on the registration form. Your Account ID is used to uniquely identify you to the system. Your password can be changed as often as you like in the Player’s area. We recommend you change your password on a regular basis.
|Important Note: Please remember that all passwords are case sensitive so you must type in all capital or lowercase letters.|
For security reasons, you will need your Account ID and password information every time you want to play BingoParadise or administer your Player Account. The next step is to fund your account. BingoParadise also offers you Free Bingo in the Wild Penny Room. The minimum purchase for players is $20.00. Click Here to request information about our deposit options available.
We are always offering players bonuses when they purchase, please check out promotions page for our latest specials.
|All About…||Deposit Funds into your Player Account|
As a registered player you can "recharge" your Player Account at any time by navigating to our Players Area. Our e-commerce web pages are secured web pages and utilize industry standard SSL security and encryption protocols. Therefore, all of our financial transactions on these pages use this secured transaction protocol and provide for maximum safety from external fraud and theft of your credit card and other related information.
To recharge your player account with cash funds just fill in all of the required fields. When all of the fields have been entered correctly just click on the ‘submit’ transaction button and cash funds will be verified (this should take less than 1 minute).
Once funds are verified, they are deposited into your account. If the credit card transaction is not completed, or is subject to a charge back for any reason at all, your agreement with us is null and void and any player activity, including any winnings can be withheld by BingoParadise until all outstanding issues have been resolved. For this reason, we may delay payout requests for transactions in question.
|All About…||Play @ BingoParadise!|
Congratulations on becoming a BingoParadise member!
As a registered member, you are now ready to play Bingo! BingoParadise offers Flash bingo (no download required).
Just follow these instructions:
- Start by logging into your account. You will be taken directly to our games page.
- Click on the game you would like to play and the game will begin loading immediately.
2.1– We are a Bingo Site but we also offer some Slots, Video Poker and Scratch Card games.
2.2– Each member is responsible for their own acts and they should not play on a game that is banned or illegal in their jurisdiction.
2.3– BingoParadise won’t refund deposits from wagers placed on games a member should not play.
2.4– BingoParadise is not responsible for informing members what games they can and cannot play.
2.5– The member cannot say they weren’t aware of the laws of their own jurisdiction and at the moment a charge back is placed using this as a reason to get a refund, BingoParadise will start a legal case against the players for online fraud. We will demonstrate to the Bank and any authorities that the player was well aware and in full capacity to understand these rules.
2.6– In order to create an account and play, the player agrees to read and follow all the rules stated on this page.
|All About…||Collect your Winnings|
In order to speed your withdrawal requests, please make sure you read and understand our withdrawal policies. Remember that every promotion may include a new withdrawal rule. These are only the general policies you must know before you request a payout.
- Withdrawal Process
- Withdrawal Costs
- Withdrawal Balance
- Withdrawal Schedule
- Withdrawal Rule for Visa and MasterCard Holders
- Withdrawal Rule for EcoCard and Neteller
- Withdrawals and Bonuses
- Withdrawal # Limits
- Withdrawal $ Limits
- Lost Checks Policy
- General Withdrawal Policies
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Member requests a withdrawal
- Withdrawal is received by our system
- Withdrawal is reviewed by our team*
- Withdrawal is approved or declined*
- Customer is Emailed with outcome
- IF approved the approved request is sent to a processor
- Processor process the request and you receive the money
It’s extremely important that our members agree and understand our Withdrawal Process.
*We accept requests EVERY DAY and process withdrawals according to the official withdrawal schedule.
Depending on the case we’ll ask the member to send us documentation before we can process their request.
Once your withdrawal is approved, we need to submit your withdrawal request into processors’ back office to ensure THEY finalize the request.
Processors are in charge of processing your request and ensuring you get your money.
Neteller Withdrawals: It will take NETeller from 24–48 hours to process a withdrawal once we have submitted the request.
Exception: In case we run out of funds in our Neteller account we’ll inform the member and give them the chance of choosing an alternative option to withdrawal funds faster.
Checks: Since checks are the most popular withdrawal option across all gaming sites (poker, casinos, bingos and sport sites) the option also represents represents the slowest for processors due to the volume of checks they need to process.
We use a 3rd party company that issues the checks that pays for your winnings.
It’s also important that you know, they process checks for other sites too so they’ll have to distribute the requests strategically to avoid any problems and further delays.
We DO NOT control the moment the processor issues a check but they guarantee a customer will get the check within established timeframes. If there is a delay not related to an error on address (mismatch or error on member’s profile made by member) we’ll reimburse the cost of the check back to your winnings balance.
If you make a withdrawal you will receive a International check from our check processor. If your bank does not take International checks it is your responsibility to report this to us before you make your withdrawal so we can see if we can make other arrangements to get your withdrawal to you. If you report the after you have received your withdrawal check and we have to do a stop payment on your withdrawal check you will have to pay the stop payment fee which is $65.
- Regular Checks: NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME! When available, it takes from 15 to 21 business days, from the moment our Regular Check processor receives our request (within 72 hours after your withdrawal is approved) and the moment a check is delivered.
- Courier Check: It takes from 10 to 15 business days for a Courier Check to arrive.
But Please Note: We DO NOT control the moment the processor issues a check but they guarantee us that our members will get the check within established timeframes after they issue a check. If there is a delay not related to an error on address (mismatch or error on member’s profile made by member) we’ll reimburse the cost of the check back to your winnings balance.
Withdrawal CostsFree Options include:
- Courier Check
- Cash Transfers
» Checks have a cost of $30.00 deductable from your withdrawal OR winnings (cash) available in your account. It’s important to know that the site DOES NOT profit from this and in fact we are paying $18.00 from the REAL cost that our check processor charges (Real Cost is $48.00). The delivery time for courier checks is from 3 to 5 BUSINESS days, although the processor is the one issuing the check, not us, so this is from the moment the processor issues your check.
» Credits have a cost of $30.00 deductable from your withdrawal OR winnings (cash) available in your account. It’s important to know that the site DOES NOT profit from this and in fact we are paying $5.00 from the REAL cost that our check processor charges (Real Cost is $35.00). The delivery time for courier checks is from 4 to 6 BUSINESS days to receive the funds onto the card.
» Cash transfers have a cost of $30.00 deductable from your withdrawal OR winnings (cash) available in your account. It’s important to know that the site DOES NOT profit from this and in fact we are paying $10.00 from the REAL cost that our check processor charges (Real Cost is $40.00). The delivery time for courier checks is from 2 to 3 BUSINESS days to receive the control number.
- Players can request a withdrawal from their winning balance only.
- Withdrawal requests are processed 1 day a week on Fridays. Withdrawals that are requested after 10AM ET will be processed next available day.
Withdrawal Rule for Visa and MasterCard Holders
- All withdrawals will be subject to audit before being processed. If you have deposited through credit card, we’ll verify your card before a withdrawal is processed.
- If we’re unable to verify your credit card you have to provide us proof of identity, copies of credit cards front and back and/or other appropriate documentation we consider necessary.
- Your proof of identity must exactly match with your registered name and surname. If you fail to provide us with all documents we requested within 4 weeks or if we found that you have submitted fraudulent documentation/misleading information, your account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-in will be voided.
- We reserve the right to withhold withdrawals until the reception of all the required documentation.
- These documents are requested one time only and subsequent withdrawals will be processed with no delays (unless a new credit card is used).
- Please note that due to Visa and MasterCard regulations we’re unable to credit back winnings to your credit card.
Withdrawal Rule for EcoCard and NetellerIf you have deposited via EcoCard or Neteller then your withdrawals will be credited back to the same account directly. No Exceptions!
Withdrawals and BonusesAny depositing player who requests a withdrawal will lose all BBS amount that they have in their accounts as well as any pending BBS earned prior to the requested withdrawal. You will also lose the total of your withdrawal in Paradise Points. Please note that system will warn you that this action will be taken by displaying the following message BEFORE you continue with withdrawal request:
"Your account contains $xx in Bonuses that you have not yet qualified for and $xx in Bonuses you have earned. Withdrawing funds from your account will cancel all unqualified, qualified bonuses and earned Bonuses"
Withdrawal # Limits
- The maximum number of withdrawals you can request in a 7 day period is ONE. You also need to check the minimum and maximum amounts you can request weekly and monthly.
Withdrawal $ Limits
- Bingo Minimum and Maximum Withdrawal Amounts
- Casino Games, Minimum and Maximum Withdrawal Amounts
|Minimum withdrawal amount we can process is $100.00|
|Maximum withdrawal amount we can process per week/month $1,000.00|
|Withdrawals above or below the specified minimum and maximum amounts will be declined and you’ll be asked to request a new withdrawal for the correct amount|
|Minimum withdrawal amount we can process is $100.00|
|Maximum withdrawal amount we can process per week $500.00|
|Maximum withdrawal amount we can process per month $1,000.00|
|Withdrawals above or below the specified minimum and maximum amounts will be declined and you’ll be asked to request a new withdrawal for the correct amount.|
|NOTE: Maximum withdrawal combined Bingo and Casino games will always be $1,000.00. In case you won more on Casino then the casino maximum per week will apply. In case you won more on Bingo, then the maximum for Bingo will apply.|
Lost Check PolicyA check will be considered lost by the BingoParadise account team only if and when it has not been received within 15 BUSINESS days of the issuing date. It takes 24 hours after we process your check for the processor to issue a check.
After this time, the check’s payment will be stopped and a new check will be re–issued. For the inconvenience, an additional bonus will also be credited to the member’s account. Check inquiries/investigations will not be made until the 15 business day time frame has been reached.
We will NOT be responsible for a check after 45 days of processed date. If you don’t receive a check within the established 15 days, it’s member’s responsibility to contact us and let us know so that we can place a trace. After 45 days if you didn’t report a lost check we cannot make claims to our check processor.
General Withdrawal Policies
- We only approve withdrawals from members that have a deposit on file PRIOR rising their balance. This means that any money won prior making the deposit is NOT available to withdrawal. It’s also important to remind player they are responsible for ensuring their last deposit was during last 30 days otherwise they won’t be able to withdrawal either as only active depositors are allowed to withdrawal.
- Your Winnings Jackpot prizes are deposited directly into a Player’s Account every time a player wins a game. For games where there is more than one winner (multiple simultaneous winners) the jackpots are shared evenly amongst all the winners of the game.
- In order to be eligible for a withdrawal, players must have made a deposit in the past 30 days. NO EXCEPTIONS! Note that other rules apply to be eligible for a withdrawal.
- Under no circumstances BingoParadise will issue a payment from a winner’s account to an address other than which corresponds to the address in the player’s registration information.
- The time between the moment you deposit and the time you withdrawal must be greater than 72 hours. This is the new processors’ standard time to verify and post your deposit into our account. If you withdrawal funds BEFORE this time is fulfilled, then your payout will remain pending until next available withdrawal day.
A. If the name on your BingoParadise account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account. Any bingo member found to be using a stolen credit card or committing credit card fraud of any kind would be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution. Any bingo/casino winnings resulting from the illicit use of such credit cards will automatically be forfeit.
B. If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your BingoParadise account or when registration information is discovered to be incorrect or misleading.
C. If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
D. If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
E. If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on your BingoParadise account.
F. If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on your BingoParadise account.
G. If you are found cheating or if it is determined that you have used a robot, system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play. BingoParadise reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player’s account, and take any and all other appropriate actions.
H. If you take advantage of a glitch in any of our games and uses this to win and take advantage of our games.
I. If you broke any of the rules stated in the promotional offer you have used.
|All About…||Introduction to the Rules|
Our game rules and operating policies (hereinafter the "participating rules") govern your use of any information taken or used from our website, including your registration and participation in any BingoParadise game (hereinafter the "game").
Please make certain that you read the participating rules carefully. Each time you use funds from your player account to play a game or you enter our website, you are confirming your full understanding and acceptance of the participating rules. In the event that you have any questions about the participating rules, please contact us for clarification. Should you not be willing to accept the terms of this agreement, you should not play the game.
|All About…||Fairness Statement|
We believe that the BingoParadise game system has been designed to be 100% fair to all players. Unlike a land-based bingo hall where a player can YELL BINGO and halt the game immediately, Internet Bingo is played across the globe in many different time zones through a large network of interconnected routers and satellite connections.
Although there are times when the Internet runs smoothly and network traffic arrives to it’s destination on time, there are a number of factors that can prevent data from arriving. We want to ensure that when a player purchases a game card they have every chance of winning and that the outcome of the game is NOT affected by the:
- Instability of the internet
- Speed of one players internet connection over the other player
- Physical location on the globe
|All About…||Participation Rules|
- PRE–BUYS PLAYING WHEN THERE IS A MALFUNCTION WITH THE SITE: If the site goes down and there are pre–buys playing for a memberr or a group of members that do not cover the minimum to break even, the site will be forced to reimburse money for pre–buys and void winnings. Break even means that the amount of the jackpot must be the same as the amount of tickets bought. If the jackpot is a fixed jackpot of $100.00, there have to be pre–buys for the minimum of $100.00 for the game to be valid. If the pot is a starting pot of $100.00 then there have to be pre–buys for $100.00 minimum for the game to be valid.
- You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to You for the following:
- Any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any Customer or third party.
- Any loss, including any loss of winnings, arising from the use, abuse or misuse of Your account or the Service, whether by You or a third party.
- Any loss, including loss of winnings, incurred in the sending of information to the Service by You or by a third party.
- IT failures which are caused by the hardware or software equipment which You or other players are using to access the Service
- Acts or omissions by Your internet service provider or other third party with whom You have contracted to gain access to the Service or the internet generally
- Any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, or bugs or viruses or any other adverse technological consequence to service
- The accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided including without limitation, prices, runners, times, results or general statistics or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results shown on or provided by the Service.
- Any failure on our part to observe any self–exclusion policies that we may reasonably have in place from time to time and any failure on our part to interact with You where we may have concerns about Your activities.
- Any link contained, or the website or content contained, on any internet sites linked to and from the Service.
- To participate in a game a player must be 21 years of age or older.
- New accounts (New player accounts) are defined as accounts that are opened by players who have never, at any stage, opened an account at BingoParadise before.
- Bonuses pertaining to new accounts (sign up bonuses) are bonuses on your first deposit made in your BingoParadise account.
- You must read and consent to all of the participating rules and must have authorization to use a valid credit card acceptable to BingoParadise.
- Only ONE account is valid per family/household/computer/ per person/address/e-mail address/credit card number and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
- Additional accounts may be disabled and any payouts requested from duplicate accounts will be considered void.
- Participation will require that players register with BingoParadise by correctly completing the registration details and offering a full name, address, city, zip code or postal code, state or province, country, e-mail address and telephone number.
- For any subsequent participation, a player must login with their User ID (provided by NEWBingoParadise) and the player password.
- Bonus money cannot be used, played or transferred to any Video Poker, Slots or Keno game. Any illegal play will void winnings.
- Games will be offered at approximately 2 (two) minutes after completion of a previous game.
- BingoParadise has exclusive authority to modify the game schedule without prior notice.
- Any player who wins a prize may be transmitted a reference number that will identify a specific win.
- The player is responsible for the preserving of any reference numbers provided. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the game variations as it is recorded in BingoParadise’s database, and that recorded by the player, the calls recorded in the BingoParadise game server shall be considered valid.
- A purchase will be voided if for any reason BingoParadise does not receive payment or if there is an applicable charge-back at a later date.
- BingoParadise reserves the right to limit any player’s participation in a game, particularly in the event that a purchase is rendered void.
- Prizes will be deposited into the players account.
- The balance of a winners account will be mailed up on a request by the player, to the mailing address provided at registration.
- Employees, former employees and relatives of employees and former employees of BingoParadise are prohibited from participating in any Game.
|All About…||Restricted Countries|
In order to provide the level of service required to distinguish BingoParadise, players from Andorra, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Czech Republic, Malta, Cyprus, Turkey, Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia, Albania, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Ukraine, Poland, Yugoslavia, Lithuania, Hungary, Rwanda, Moldova, Korea, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Qatar, Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Azerbaijan, Iran, Malaysia, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Israel, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Bangladesh, Phillipines and Costa Rica are prohibited from playing at our site. Any opened account will be immediately shut down and any play from such account will be automatically voided.
- You are fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the bingo software.
- If winnings are taxable in your jurisdiction, you are required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
- Your personal identity and details will remain confidential. BingoParadise will not report wagering information on behalf of the member.
|All About…||Limits of Liability and Indemnification Statement|
This publication is provided as is without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
References to services and products are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall BingoParadise be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
This publication could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information here in; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. BingoParadise may make improvements and/or changes in the product (s) and/or the program (s) described in this publication at any time.
- It is the responsibility of player to ensure that they understand and comply fully in respect of any state, national and international laws, regulations, directives etc. applicable to the player.
- BingoParadise cannot be held responsible for any third party claims of any kind against players.
- BingoParadise’s liability with respect to any claim made by a player shall be limited to the prize.
- Under no circumstances will BingoParadise be liable to any costs or expenses incurred by a player in making a claim.
- BingoParadise will not be held liable to any costs or expenses incurred by a player for any overdrafts relating to deposits to player accounts made through our e-commerce systems.
- It is the player’s responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available to them before they make a deposit to their player accounts via our e-commerce systems.
- BingoParadise will not be held liable for any costs or expenses incurred by a Player for any overdrafts resulting from multiple deposits to a player’s account made through the improper use of our e-commerce systems.
- Reloading a cash deposit transaction page constitutes misuse of our e-commerce system and as such, BingoParadise will not be held responsible or liable for any overdraft charges or costs that they may incur as a result misuse of our e-commerce systems.
- BingoParadise shall have the right to suspend or withdraw any participation at its absolute discretion.
- If, while playing at BingoParadise you win a sum regarded by the Bingo Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by BingoParadise.
- BingoParadise will do its utmost to protect your privacy at all times. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your First Name and the First letter of your Surname (example: Michael D.) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- BingoParadise will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever in nature arising from the cancellation of any round, including the loss, for whatever reason, of the chance to participate in the game.
- In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, BingoParadise will not be liable to any person: For the failure of, or damage or destruction of BingoParadise’s central computer system or records, or any part thereof, for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission system, for any delay resulting in non-receipt of any participation for a particular round.
- BingoParadise will not be liable for any loss as a result of an act of God, an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, the act of any Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, explosion, flood, hurricane, theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out, or industrial action of any kind.
- The parties shall not commit nor purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these participation rules.
- The player accepts liability for any damages that may be caused by the misuse of his/her membership number and access-code details on Internet.
- These participation rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties.
- BingoParadise wants to assure all of its players (and prospective players) that it has made every effort possible to provide you with the world’s most entertaining, reliable, and more importantly, honest Bingo game on the Internet.
- It is our sincere intent to ensure that all of our players are satisfied with the quality and fairness of our games.
- Every effort possible has been made by BingoParadise to promptly and impartially resolve all disputes that may arise from the use of our game.
- Customer satisfaction is our primary goal in providing you our Bingo game.
- As the operators of BingoParadise, we are determined to provide you our highest level of customer service possible.
- Our resolve is to consistently provide you with a fair and impartial dispute mechanism in the event that a dispute occurs.
- The success of our business is dependent on providing you with exceptional customer satisfaction policies.
- However, please be advised that in the event of any dispute regarding a participation or a prize, the decision made by BingoParadise will be final and binding.
- The relationship between the parties as well as this agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Costa Rica. BingoParadise reserves the right to amend these Rules from time to time.
|All About…||Bonuses and Promotions Rules|
Bonuses that DO NOT require a deposit rules
Periodically we have promotions that will not require a deposit, this includes: Manager Bonuses, Birthday Bonuses, Cash Back Bonuses, Freeroll Bonus Prizes, Freebies, 1,2,3 To Go Bonus among others.
These bonuses are only meant for members that have shown loyalty INSIDE and OUTSIDE the site towards our brand. Management will revise individual cases and make a decision based on behavior.
The following rules apply for Non Deposit Required Bonuses unless otherwise specified in the associated promotion.
- Non depositing members are eligible to receive 1 free bonus per month whether it comes from the free trial bonus OR a special promotion they can only receive 1 (one) free bonus every 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- Winnings made with free bonuses cannot be withdrawn unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Bonus funds are not eligible for play in any of our Casino games, except in Slot games since you’re allowed to use Bonus money to play Slots from Monday through Thursday.
- Bonuses cannot be transferred to any other member.
- In case the rules allow you to withdrawal funds, the maximum payout awarded for any payout will be the same amount of the bonus received. For example, if you receive $130.00 bonus, you will be able to withdrawal up to $130.00. Any remaining in the account will be removed after we process the withdrawal.
- In case the rules allow you to withdrawal funds, the wagering requirements rule will also apply:
- If you play Bingo, you must wager your bonus 7 times before you can withdrawal funds. This is the double than regular as we’re talking about a bonus without a deposit.
- If you play (or mostly play) casino games (Scratch Cards, Video Poker or Slots) you will need to wager your bonus at least 40 times before you can withdrawal. This is the double than regular as we’re talking about a bonus without a deposit.
- Members that haven’t made a deposit on the site won’t be able to withdrawal. This means the free bonus will be playable only and it has to be used within 30 days. After this period of time, balances can be removed at any time.
The following wagering requirement rules, prior requesting a withdrawal, will apply when using deposit bonuses.
- If you play Bingo, you must wager your bonus plus deposit 3.5 times before you can withdrawal funds.
- If you play (or mostly play) casino games (Scratch Cards, Video Poker or Slots) you will need to wager your bonus plus your deposit at least 20 times before you can withdrawal.
We’re offering daily FaceBook bonuses to all members that want to participate.
- All rules stated above will apply.
- Members that have not made a deposit, members without a deposit during the last 30 days and members that are lifetime ahead cannot withdrawal funds that are coming from Facebook bonuses. In their case money is playable money ONLY!
- Members without a deposit on the site or without a deposit on the site during certain period of time may or may not be eligible to receive Facebook bonuses. Please always read the promotion carefully to see if you qualify.
- You must wager these bonuses 2 times more than you regular would on bonuses that require a deposit, so even if you’re allowed to request a withdrawal, your payout can get declined if you haven’t fulfilled the extra wagering.
- Maximum withdrawal rule of $130.00 applies. Remaining will be removed from your account once you request your withdrawal.
- We’ll carefully determine if your money comes from restricted bonuses or not.
- Bonuses are made available on every deposit at BingoParadise. This is offered as a reward to our loyal customers and to grow loyalty with new players. However any player found to be availing of these bonuses, not in the spirit in which they were given, may be subject to exclusion.
- BingoParadise reserves the right remove bonuses, if we determine that the member is abusing of the bonus. All bonus offers are subject to change, withdrawal or termination at any time, at the sole discretion of BingoParadise however the site has the policy of not terminate a promotion that includes a bonus or not without explaining the members.
- Bonuses are only available to Active Players. An Active player is one who makes deposits on a daily basis or at least every 7 calendar days and has no pending withdrawal requests.
- Bonuses are deposited into Bonus account.
- Bonuses are based on net losses. If your lifetime withdrawals are higher than your lifetime deposits you will not be eligible to receive any deposit bonus. However you can keep participating in chat games and special contests and earn Paradise Bucks (BBS) that will be deposited into your bonus account as usual.
If your withdrawals for the month are higher than your deposits for the month, we may give you a lower bonus percentage than the one we give to regular members. Always check rules as some bonuses do have this restriction.
- Members’ accounts which balance is $100 or more won’t be able to fund their account to receive deposit bonuses or chat bonuses under the following circumstances:
- When total balance is $100.00 or higher
- When member’s total withdrawals are higher than the total amount deposited
- When member’s total withdrawals represent 25% or more of the total deposited
- No removals will be authorized during weekends, holidays or days that we offer special deposit bonuses
- If a player has a cash balance of $100 or more and their withdrawals for the month are higher than their deposits NO exception’s will be made to where they can make a deposit.
|» Additionally in case the member qualifies for an exception to the rule (Rule says: members’ accounts with balance of $100 or higher won’t be able to deposit) won’t receive bonuses for the deposit as that deposit is being done to qualify for chat bonuses, enter a special room, or receive an additional benefit.|
• ABOUT ACCOUNT BALANCES:
- Balances will be removed from all accounts which show no deposits within the last 30 days or more at the end of each month.
- Balances in inactive accounts* will also be removed each month.
- Balances from unused bonuses will be removed even when player is actively playing. Bonuses expire monthly and balances for active players must be used within 30 days. The system may allow more time for players to use those bonuses but after 30 days balances can be removed at any time. Please note that the system makes random checks and will detect high balances build up with unused/old bonuses and will deny further bonuses until account is clean.
|All About…||Sign Up Bonus Rules|
- Sign up bonus applies to the first deposit of funds made to a player’s account.
- New Players earn a 300% Bonus on the first and second deposit.
- In order to qualify for the sign up bonus you must wager your deposit 3.5 times or when a player has used 90% of the cash balance.
- After the initial deposit, players will continue to earning bonuses depending on the amount they have wagered.
- As you continue to play and deposit with us, your bonus level will increase. We will notify you via email when your bonus level has increased.
- This bonus is good to play bingo ONLY. If you transferred money to a non participating game after you receive a Bingo Bonus, your winnings will be voided.
- All promotional bonuses are void if not claimed within 30 days of being issued.
|All About…||Referral Bonus Rules|
- Refer a Friend to BingoParadise and earn 10% of your friend’s deposits for the first 90 days they play with us!
- Any referral that has previously registered an account is ineligible for this promotion.
- In order to be eligible for remuneration in the referral program, a referring member must have funded their account at least once.
- We have the right, at any time, to terminate a member’s participation in the program or withhold any remuneration owed to that member if it is deemed that they have, in any way, misused or manipulated the above stated program.
- We reserve the right to amend or change the terms of the agreement without advance notice. In such an event, all existing referrals will be honored to the end of their term. Modifications will be only applied to new referrals after such changes are announced.
|Important Note: Anti-Spam Provision - Using misleading and/or unsolicited e-mails, messages, newsgroup or chat postings, and other such techniques collectively known as “Spam” is strictly prohibited under this Agreement. Any instance of Spam will result in immediate and irrevocable account termination and absolutely no payment. Please make sure that your emails are directed to people you know in your circle of friends or family.|
|All About…||Birthday Bonus Rules|
- Birthday Bonuses are a gift we give to depositing members only.
- Depositing Members that have made a deposit within the last 30 days get credited on their birthday while members that have NOT made a deposit within the last 30 days must claim their bonus by replying to the birthday email.
- Depositing Members without a deposit during the last 6 months won’t be eligible to receive a birthday bonus.
- The minimum withdrawal rule applies for this bonus and the maximum you can withdrawal is 100% of the amount received, being $130.00 the minimum you can withdrawal.
- Example: If you received $10.00 you can withdrawal a minimum and maximum of $130.00. If you received $150.00 you can withdrawal a minimum of $130.00 and a maximum of $150.00 and any remaining will be removed from your account once the withdrawal is approved.
- The birthday bonus is valid for 30 days and this means you have 30 calendar days to play with it once it has been credited to your account.
- If you play Bingo, you must wager your birthday bonus 3.5 times before you can withdrawal funds.
- If you play (or mostly play) casino games (Scratch Cards, Video Poker or Slots) you will need to wager your bonus at least 15 times before you can withdrawal.
- You MUST have a deposit on file for the past 60 days in order to request a withdrawal from Birthday Bonus.
|All About…||Chat Etiquette|
Chat rooms are meant to have fun in; make new friends and to play side games called chat games where the members can win extra bonuses to play more bingo.
The rules below are meant as guideline to carrying ones self in an appropriate and adult manner and basically just so that we BingoParadise can ensure that everyone has fun while playing their favorite pastime - Bingo!
Repeated failure to follow these rules will result in loss of chat privileges ranging from 24 hrs to permanently. Let’s just all have fun and relax!
- You should speak to the Chat Master (CM) politely at all times and respect their authority as it is their job to make sure the games run smoothly and are enjoyable for all players.
- The CM will answer all questions from the members. When members are answering questions from other members this can lead to confusion so please allow the CM to do his or her job. At times, chat can be very busy or the CM will not be looking at chat as they have to record on a spreadsheet for the current chat games they are playing and may miss your question, in this event please give the CM ample time to get to your question or ask again if she has not responded to you. If this is a question concerning accounting issues those questions should be directed to our Help Desk and not in open chat. Our Support team is available 24-7 to help you with those concerns.
Exception: When a member has a question for another member. In that case of course you can reply but if it’s related to rules etc, then it’s better to ask the CM.
- Don’t use capital letters when typing, as this is at times considered yelling and rude. Only the Chat Masters (CM) may use capitals and red font to differentiate themselves from other players and so that players can see any instructions clearly.
- No complaining about not winning in several hours, or because other members are winning. Since bingo is a game of chance, you cannot expect to win every time. Constant complaints about losing only seems like you resent the person who has won. All winners deserve congratulations and not complaints! Your fellow members might get irritated listening to your constant rants, so do try to be sporting about your losses and be happy when others win. When you win, we are sure it would hurt your feelings if others complained about not winning or you always winning. If you demand respect, you should also hand it out. Our chat room is to have fun, not bash or make fellow members feel back for one reason or another. In case you are going through a bad streak of luck you can always contact our manager at email@example.com and she’ll review your specific case and help you out.
Important Note: We (the site and yourself) cannot control what others say but we do have control over our own decisions and we can decide NOT to allow members’ comments to affect us.
We also remind you that if you don’t share or don’t want to ‘listen’ to comments from a specific member you can MUTE this member. We strongly suggest you to use the MUTE functionality as it’s proven to help and all you have to do is CLICK on top of the member’s alias in the chat window that shows the list of the members chatting. To ‘un-mute’ you hold on your ‘Ctrl’ key and click on top of the member’s alias again.
- Paradise is the name of our site mascot who calls the bingo numbers. Do not call ‘Paradise’ any other name than what it is. No bashing, cussing or yelling her for any reason. We know bingo can get frustrating when you’re not winning but to state so repeatedly in open chat or thrash ‘her’ over it is just showing poor taste and interrupts other members good times. If you feel you just have to ‘cuss and fuss at the caller’ then we suggest getting a beanie baby or something you can label ‘Paradise’, put it along side your computer and take your frustrations on that out of chat.
- No arguing or bickering at any time is permitted in any of our chat rooms. Complaints if any should be sent via the help desk, email or if necessary a phone can be made to the member requesting it.
- Do not endorse or advertise any other online bingo site, gambling site or personal website in any of our chat rooms.
- Do not gossip or impersonate any other member or CM in any way, whether they are present in chat or not. Always respect each other!
- Treat all fellow members with respect. Abusive or aggressive language is not appropriate and will spoil the experience for all involved. Chat rooms are designed for friendly chat, not insults. Always remember that members are from different walks of life and therefore care must be taken not to offend anyone. The old saying, “treat others as you want to be treated” is well put!
- Do not use indecent language; this includes (but is not limited to) swearing, racist insults, sexual, political and religious comments. If we catch anyone trying to elude the chat filter it will be considered as a serious fault and chat privileges will be revoked without warning.
- When choosing a nickname it is important that it not be offensive. It should not be ethnic or racial, includes foul language or words with sexual connotations.
- If you are waiting for a particular number, it is common to ‘cheer‘ for it in chat. What is annoying though is when you go back and forth repeatedly typing the numbers you want to be called. A lot of the chat games the CMs play require for members to post their picks for that game when they come in…this can be very confusing for not only the CM trying to watch but also for other members. This is also at times referred to as ‘flooding the chat’ that can cause lagging for everyone. Please try to show courteous over this. Note: This is not a rule per se. We’re just asking your help to prevent lagging.
- No posting of any Instant Messaging name, ID’s, Social Networking/ID’s or email addresses in open chat.
- No discussion or announcement of your account balance, total funded, total withdrawn or any type of conversation that indicates dollar transactions made to your account in open chat. NO exceptions!
- Do not solicit other players for gifts or loans of money.
- Welcome all new members with open arms and respects…Remember you were ‘the new member’ once too!!
|All About…||Chat Bonus Rules|
All bonuses must be used within 30 days or they will be expired.
Note that very soon we’ll eliminate the Diamond and Platinum Member level as we’ll introduce a NEW Loyalty Program.
Members can win up to 100% of their total deposits made in the past 7 day. The 1st day is the day of the deposit. The 7 day rule also applies for Promo Chat Games, unless you’re a Diamond Member.
Members ahead of the house (lifetime and monthly that shows a constant withdrawal behavior or that withdrawal radio has exceed 90% of total deposited) can only get 100% of the total deposited during the last 7 days regardless is a Regular or a Promo Chat Game.
Abusing of Actual Unlimited BBs Privilege: Members that have the privilege of Unlimited BBs that only deposit 2 times a month to receive unlimited BBs will get these privilege removed and they’ll only get 100% of the total amount deposited in total for Lotto, Strip, Keno and Races.
The following are provisionary rules while our NEW Loyalty Program is implemented:
- To be a Diamond Member you must have deposited at least $100.00 that month and no withdrawals approved or withdrawals at a ratio of 25% or lower than amount deposited that month.
- Diamond members can request withdrawals any moment and their withdrawals will be approved and expedite.
- Diamond members which margin is $500.00 or more during a given month will always receive a gift mail to their house besides any other Direct Mail campaign that we have that month.
- Diamond members rule to receive Chat Bonuses is 14 Days but ensure you don’t only deposit to keep yourself within the rules to get Unlimited BBs as if this is consistent then you take the risk to only receive 100% of what you’ve deposited, especially if you withdrawal consistently too.
- Members must purchase a minimum of the below in any game where Chat Bonuses are awarded:
- 0.25c/Card Rooms: 6 Cards
- 0.05c/Card Rooms: 30 Cards
- $1.00/Card Rooms: 3 Cards
- Special Private Rooms: 4 Cards
- Monday = 1st day*
- Tuesday = 2nd day
- Wednesday =3rd day
- Thursday = 4th day
- Friday = 5th day
- Saturday = 6th day
- Sunday = 7th day
- Monday 2 week = 8th day! --> Needs a Deposit to Get Lotto again!
In case of Diamond Members where the rule is 14 day to receive Chat Games, the 100% of deposits will also apply for regular Chat Games and for Promo Chat Games, which are extra the 14 day rule will also apply.
If I deposit on Monday for Lotto, that’s the FIRST day.
- Monday = 1st day
- Tuesday = 2nd day
- Wednesday = 3rd day
- Thursday = 4th day
- Friday = 5th day
- Saturday = 6th day
- Sunday = 7th day
- Monday 2 week = 8th day --> Lotto
- Tuesday 2 week = 9th day
- Wednesday = 10th day
- Thursday = 11th day
- Friday = 12th day
- Saturday = 13th day
- Sunday = 14th day
- Monday 3rd week = 15th day --> Needs a deposit to get Lotto Again
|All About…||About Social Networks and Forums|
- While we DO NOT intend to control what you post on social network walls, online forums or blogs etc, the site reserves the right to take actions against any member of our site that is posting things that are NOT true to purposely damage our good image.
- If a member of the site DO NOT use traditional methods to solve a problem and/or if the member doesn’t accept the evidence provided when disputing a case and they use any means to spread a message that damages the site or a member of the staff they take the risk to get their accounts closed, chat privileges removed indefinitely and even block from our FaceBook page.
- The right to reverse an action taken (like chat revoked) lays solely on the site manager and the member may be asked to:
- Remove any bad comments from the forum, wall, blog, etc
- Post a public apology through the method used to defame the site and an apology to any staff or site member offended or affected by your comments
- Written commit to use traditional methods BEFORE using a public forum, network or blog to try to solve a problem
- Written commit to not damage –purposely or not- our good image
When the member has a balance in the account
- We’ll disable the ability to deposit
- We’ll remove chat
- We’ll close the account as soon as account has zero balance
- We’ll permanently block from our BingoParadise FaceBook page*
- We’ll send a note explaining reasons as to why account has been disabled and we’ll provided the evidence in our power that backups our decision
When the member doesn’t have balance in the account
- We’ll close the account immediately
- We’ll permanently block from our BingoParadise FaceBook page*
- We’ll send a note explaining reasons as to why account has been disabled and we’ll provided the evidence in our power that backups our decision
If you have a problem please contact our Site Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. *When a person is blocked from a FaceBook page that action cannot be reversed.
|All About…||Free Bingo Games Rules|
- Free Bingo Games can be played at Wild Penny Room 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- You can earn bingo prizes of $0.01 in regular bingo games and $1.00 prize at the top of the hour. NO purchase is necessary to participate and we highly recommend only members that have not made a deposit play in this room since winnings are not cashable.
- Depositing players can play at this room if they run out of cash! Any player abusing of prizes at Wild Penny Room will be booted and warned.
- Any winnings from this room CANNOT be transferred to any other room or casino game. If you transfer winnings from this room to any other room/game, we will remove ALL funds from your account. This rule also applies to depositing players.
- Any winnings from Wild Penny Room will be deducted in case a depositing player request a withdrawal.
- A chat host will be available from Monday-Sunday in case you have any questions about our site.
- No Chat Games will be played here but instead you are free to chat about gossip, life or Bingo. No offensive or abusive language will be allowed.
- No racial, ethnic or sexual talk will be allowed in chat either.
- Do not advertise any other Bingo site please. We highly respect our competitors and members and we expect same respect from you.
- Withdrawal requests from winnings earned in Wild Penny Room will cancelled and funds will be forbidden. NO exceptions!
- Chat etiquette applies.
- Winnings from Wild Penny Room can be kept in your account for 30 days. We will remove any remaining from your account your account by then however depositing players are allowed to keep winnings from this room until a payout is requested.
Section: Restricted Countries